GST Return File with an Intelligent Contact Center
GST return filing is a quick and easy online process. Once GST Registration is done then the GST return file is mandatory. With online GST return filing, the taxpayers record all the details about the inflow and outflow of supplies including the amount of tax paid and collected. While recording the taxable transactions, the taxpayer is also required to pay the amount of tax collected from an outward supplier of goods or services after the deduction of Input Tax Credit. Non-filing of the same entail heavy penalties.
Types of GST Return
- GSTR 1 – Details of outward supply of goods or services.
- GSTR 2 – Details of inward supply of goods or services.
- GSTR 3 – Finalized details of taxes collected on outward supplies and details of taxes paid on input supplies.
- GSTR 4 – Return for the composite dealer.
- GSTR 5 – GST Return of a non-resident taxable person.
- GSTR 6 – Return for input service distributors.
- GSTR 7 – Return for tax deducted at source.
- GSTR 8 – Return for e-commerce operator.
- GSTR 9 – GDT Annual return.
If you’re ready to schedule a free estimate and inspection, call (00) 890-1234 today or use our simple contact form below.
Documents Required for GST Return
- GST Log-in Credential
- Details of Inward Supplies
- Details of Outward Supplies